- Accelerated Reader
- Adverse Weather Information
- Anti-Social Behaviour Information
- Assessment and Reporting
- Complaints Procedure
- News Listing
- Parental Feedback
- Online Payments
- School Meals
- School Medication Form
- Teaching and Learning
- Term Dates 2018-2019
- Timings of the School Day
- Parent Info
- Show My Homework
We are delighted to welcome you to Chilton Trinity School's online payment system. This system allows you to make payments to the school for trips, school meals, resources and Revision Guides, using the Internet. The school strongly recommends the use of online payments. The benefits of making payment online are:-
- To avoid your child/children needing to bring money to school.
- The system allows parents to monitor all payments made for trips, food etc.
- The system provides parents with the opportunity to monitor their child’s food purchased in school.
To log on please click the link below
All payments for school meals will be made directly to:
Caterers Name: BAM FM Ltd
C/o Robert Blake School
Please note that your bank statement will display 'Caterers Name: Millennium Catering (SW) Ltd' for these payments