We are delighted to welcome you to Chilton Trinity School's online payment system that allows you to make payments to the school for trips, school meals, resources and Revision Guides.
The benefits of making payment online are:-
- To avoid your child/children needing to bring money to school.
- The system allows parents to monitor all payments made for trips, food etc.
- The system provides parents with the opportunity to monitor their child’s food purchased in school.
To log on please click the link below
Help & Support
For information on how to;
- Register a new SCOPAY account
- Link a new child to an existing SCOPAY account
- Update details
- Reset your password
Please read the SCOPAY Parent Guide
For any other support please contact email@example.com
All payments for school meals will be made directly to:
Caterers Name: BAM FM Ltd
C/o Robert Blake School
Please note that your bank statement will display 'Caterers Name: Millennium Catering (SW) Ltd' for these payments